The following is a list of the books that have been overwhelmingly helpful throughout my career in UNIX, Linux, Cisco/Juniper networking, and EMC storage. I hope you find them to be just as helpful!
- Bokotey, D., Mason, A. & Morrow, R. (2003). CCIE Practical Studies: Security. Indianapolis IN: Cisco Press.
- Boney, J. (2005). Cisco IOS in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition. Sebastopol. CA: O’Reilly.
- De Ghein, L. (2007). MPLS Fundamentals. Indianapolis, IN: Cisco Press.
- Doyle, J. (2006). OSPF and IS-IS. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Addison-Wesley.
- Doyle, J. (2017). Routing TCP/IP Volume II, 2nd Edition. Indianapolis, IN: Cisco Press.
- Jain, V & Edgeworth, B. (2017). Troubleshooting BGP. Indianapolis, IN: Cisco Press.
- Spurgeon, Charles E. (2000). Ethernet the Definitive Guide. Sebastopol, CA: O’Reilly.
- Stringfield, N., White, R., McKee, S. (2007). Cisco Express Forwarding. Indianapolis, IN: Cisco Press.
- Teare, D., Vachon, B., & Graziani, R. (2015). Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide. Indianapolis, IN: Cisco Press.